Wednesday, March 11, 2009

Lubriderm - Intensive Repair For Dry Skin

You know that total body dry skin feeling? When your skin feels as if it is three sizes too small for your body? Bah! I hate that.

I had alot of that this past winter. So when the pr peeps for Lubriderm offered to send some lotion my way, I was more than happy to review. The product sent? Lubriderm Intense Skin Body Repair lotion

The Lubriderm brand has been around for about 50 years. And the products can be found across the nation in discount stores like Target, Wal-Mart and even smaller drug stores. I confess, its been years since I've bought Lubriderm lotion. With all of the lotions and potions that come my way via review, I don't have to buy too many personal care items anymore.

The lotion's premise is that it helps dry skin heal itself. This formula, contains some sort of HydraRelease™ technology. So did the lotion do what it said it would? Did it "provide 24 hours of continuous moisture and strengthens skin's moisture barrier for softer, smoother, healthier skin."?

Within one application, my skin felt far better than it had in awhile. After two more applications, I didn't have to use it each day. Now I'm only using it here and there. My skin feels far softer and looks much healthier. Plus, it doesn't have an overly greasy feeling. It rubs on easy, absorbs fast and doesn't have an overpowering scent.

Overall, I highly recommend. I'd forgotten how great this product is. And I'm very happy I rediscovered it this past winter.