Wednesday, March 18, 2009

Its "The Big One" For SpongeBob!

Is it weird that whenever I see a pineapple I can't help but think of SpongeBob Square Pants? (Sing it with me now... "Who lives in a pineapple under the sea?")

SpongeBob has a newly released dvd, "SpongeBob SquarePants: SpongeBob vs. The Big One". The dvd includes six episodes of the show that aren't on any other dvd's. And if you love Johnny Depp, (or actually his voice)? You'll get a kick out of the first episode where he plays a surf guru.

My son LOVES SpongeBob. Almost every weeknight, Seth can be found in front of the tv, eyes glazed over, watching SpongeBob. (What? He gets to watch it while I make dinner.) SpongeBob is much appreciated when a certain little boy is sick and doesn't have the energy to move. Or when he's tired from a hard day of school and outside play and just wants to "veg out" a bit.

And this dvd was a big hit with him. If you've got a SpongeBob fan, I highly recommend. The dvd would actually make a great addition to anyone's Easter basket. (My son would take this video over some jelly beans any day!)

You can buy the dvd on Amazon for $13.99 if you click HERE.