This year, they have got even more amazing shows planned. And since this is a family event, they're offering a very family friendly ticket price -- four tickets for $44. They've also got a program I wrote about last year called Baby’s First Circus.
To take advantage of the first offer, enter the code "MOM" at select ticketing channels (like http://www.ticketmaster.com).you/ must purchase at least four tickets. Additional tickets are $11 each. Check the site for restrictions.
Here's a list of where they plan to be:
* Newark/East Rutherford/Uniondale/NYC Ringling Bros. and Barnum & Bailey presents "ZING ZANG ZOOM" on March 5 - April 13 (Though the offer is not valid on performances from April 10 - 13 at Madison Square Garden)
*Washington D.C./ Fairfax, VA/ Baltimore, MD Ringling Bros. and Barnum & Bailey will present a different performance called "Over The Top" March 18-April 19
* Philadelphia (ZING ZANG ZOOM) May 13-May 25
* Phoenix (ZING ZANG ZOOM) June 24-June 28
* Houston (Over The Top) July 15-July 26
* Anaheim/LA/Ontario (ZING ZANG ZOOM) July 8-August 2
* San Francisco (ZING ZANG ZOOM) August 12-August 23
* Dallas/Ft. Worth (Over The Top) July 29-August 16
* Sacramento (ZING ZANG ZOOM) August 27-August 30
* Kansas City (Over The Top) September 16-September 20.
As for Baby's First Circus (if you are interested here's the post from last year.)? The program was created with U.S. parents and babies (12 months old and younger) in mind. If you go to the Ringling Bros site, you can sign up to receive a voucher for a free ticket to any Ringling Bros. performance, (valid for any date, any place) as well as a personalized certificate for baby.
How cool is that? All of the new sights, sounds, smells and sensations? Talk about serious baby brain food!
From what I hear, people are raving about the shows. So check it out for yourself.
This post was written on behalf of MomCentral.