Wednesday, May 7, 2008

Refresh yourself


The hubby is on my "bad" list. Why? While I was out of town this past weekend, he drank my last Ocean Spray Cranergy drink. (And yes, I am serious. They really ARE that yummy!)


If you love green tea (or drink it for a little lift) and Cranberry juice (I do! I do!), you will really enjoy this beverage. (Grape juice is included as well as the artificial sweetener to give it a sweet taste.) At a mere 35 calories per eight ounce serving, its a nice little treat for when you're craving something sweet.

Ever since I tried this beverage, I've been hooked. I drink alot of liquids throughout the day in an effort to curb snacking urges. But let's face it, you can only drink so much green tea and water. So I'm happy Ocean Spray came out with this product.(They've also got another flavor -- raspberry.) And ever since I've had my first taste, I've been on the lookout for Cranergy at two large grocers near our house. I can't seem to find any yet. But I'm hoping that if the product isn't on shelves yet, it soon will be.
Oh, and once I get my hot little mitts on some Canergy? You'd better believe I'm going to hide it from the rest of the family.
This review was written on behalf of MomCentral.

No comments: