Friday, May 30, 2008

For cleaner air in your home...

After many visits to a neurologist and trying a number of medications to prevent migraines, (that failed) someone mentioned a visit to an allergist.

I came. I saw. I got tested. And I was allergic to more than 25 things. And since many of the allergens would "kick in" at different seasons, I'd had year round allergy issues and never really realized it. (And since my allergies were a migraine trigger, I got ALOT of migraines.)

Aside from getting allergy shots, changing the type of bed sheets/pillow sheets I use, vacuuming ALOT and taking allergy medications, I still have issues. That's why I very, very interested in THIS website!

According to the website, the AccuClean Whole Home Air Filtration System "removes up to an unprecedented 99.98% of unwanted particles and allergens from the filtered air in your home." That means all of those little floating causes of misery -- like mold spores, pollen, animal dander and dust mites are removed before they settle on your carpets and flooring.

I have a small air purifier in the master bedroom. I LOVE it. Aside from breathing cleaner air, one of the other benefits I hadn't anticipated (but makes sense now that I think about it) was less dust on the furniture. Hey, less dusting equals more time to do stuff you WANT to do.

But the small purifier we have can't help the entire house. So we do need some sort of system - especially since "the boy" has developed allergies too. This AccuClean Whole Home Air Filtration System is something I definitely plan to check out!
This post was written on behalf of MomCentral.com

No comments: