Thursday, June 11, 2009

If You Build It...

Over the past few months, I've hinted about some new projects in the works. A few of you might know I started writing about marriage and St. Louis for The Examiner. Recently, a friend and I also launched a new site called StLFamilylife.com.

Kristie and I are hoping you'll check out StLFamilyLife.com and let us know what you think! We're an online magazine devoted to parenting within the St. Louis area. We touch based on childcare, products, friendships, romantic relationships, sex, education, fun stuff for you to do and alot of other topics.

From now on, my product reviews will be posted to StLFamilyLife.com. My giveaways will also be featured there. Here's hoping you'll stop by and visit.

Oh and if you want to contact me with product reviews or anything else, you can still do so at motherofbun at gmail dot com

Take care!